New Hotel in Hilton LXR
Mango House Seychelles is a new hotel joining others in Hilton LXR resorts and hotels. LXR is a luxurious brand by Hilton. The hotel’s opening year was announced to be 2021 and is to be opened by Mahé island.
However, we cannot guess the booking rates since the hotel isn’t open for booking.
The edge of Anse aux Poules Blenes Bay, which is known to be a calm shallow bay with sparkling water, was chosen to be the place for the hotel. This way, it will be located in the south of Mahé. There will be nine suites and 41 rooms for guests, and it was initially a residual horde for Gian Paolo Barbieri, a photographer from Italy.
A gym, salon, and five-star food restaurants will also be a part of the hotel, featuring,
- A barbeque joint offering fresh meat and seafood
- A Mediterranean restaurant called Muse
- Sushi and grilled rabotayaki place called Azido
- The pool bar, “Soley.”
- A cocktail bar for Indo-Seychellois
An Overview Of Hilton’s Portfolio
Being the fourth hotel by Hilton, it is aimed to be the best in luxury. Other Seychelles properties by Hilton include:
- Northolme Spa and resort by Hilton
- Labriz resort and salon by Seychelles
- Allamanda salon and resort
- Double by Hilton
This being the first in Africa, the group also has properties such as,
- Oceana in the US, Santa Monica
- Anguilla’s Zemi Beach house
- Susona in Turkey
- The Biltmore in Mayfair, UK
- Habtoor Palace of Dubai, UAE
What Is So Special About Hilton?
It is always exciting when Hilton is to launch a property, particularly independent ones. Initially, Hilton lacked the element of luxury, but this is not the case now. Hilton Honors will also give members opportunities such as
- To be able to redeem points earned earlier and get free night stays.
- Diamond and Gold members will have extra benefits such as upgraded rooms and complimentary breakfast by using Hilton credit card
- The Aspire card by Hilton for members to let them earn top-level status.
Simply put, one gets to earn a good status by being a member of Hilton Honors, even if he is not exactly a loyal customer.
Hilton is to establish more luxury hotels such as the Waldorf Astoria in the Maldives, Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach, Abu Dhabi’s The Conrad, Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos, Waldorf Astoria in Beverly Hills, and more.
Mango Beach House Seychelles, which is the first LXR property in Africa, is expected to open at the start of 2021. It is a hotel with a gorgeous view, but we still have to wait till they reveal the rates.